About our camps:
in a calm, consistent and supportive learning environment.
Depending on the theme of the camp, we use interactive games, farm activities, gardening, nature exploration, horseback riding, arts and crafts to promote:
- Communication and Social Interaction
- Following a schedule (now and then)
- Turn taking and Rule based games
- Developing empathy and expressing feelings appropriately
- Relaxation and Emotional regulation
- Imaginary play
- Sensory processing
- Growing confidence and self-esteem
Our camps aim to give children a fun time yet helping them to progress and learn - by tuning into the child's particular needs and pace of learning.
We run a range of camps for different age groups during school holidays all year around - please check our facebook page and our booking page for details!
Booking essential - to confirm a place for your child, full camp fee must be paid in advance. Please get in touch for more information!