Social Skills Group
This group runs over 8 weeks during July and August 2020 for 3-5 year old children who are challenged by social and verbal communication.
The group has a maximum of 4 participants in a calm, consistent learning environment.
This group has the aim to prepare your child for playschool/primary school with the focus on:
- Communication and Social Interaction
- Following a schedule (now and then)
- Turn taking and Rule based games
- Developing empathy and expressing feelings appropriately
- Relaxation and Emotional regulation
- Imaginary play
- Sensory processing
- Growing confidence and self-esteem in social situations
We use games, farm activities, gardening, nature exploration, horseback riding, arts and crafts to promote interaction and learning within the group.
Group fee is €400 per child, deposit of €100 to be paid at time of booking, the remainder of the fee is due at the start of the group.
This year's group will start on 4th July 2020.
Important note: Any child who has not attended Hairy Henry's for sessions before, must attend at least 1 one-to-one session beforehand for assessment of needs and in preparation for the group.
Please get in touch now for more information and book a place.