Social Skills Group
This group runs over 8 weeks during July and August 2020 for 3-5 year old children who are challenged by social and verbal communication.
The group has a maximum of 4 participants in a calm, consistent learning environment.
This group has the aim to prepare your child for playschool/primary school with the focus on:
- Communication and Social Interaction
- Following a schedule (now and then)
- Turn taking and Rule based games
- Developing empathy and expressing feelings appropriately
- Relaxation and Emotional regulation
- Imaginary play
- Sensory processing
- Growing confidence and self-esteem in social situations
We use games, farm activities, gardening, nature exploration, horseback riding, arts and crafts to promote interaction and learning within the group.
Group fee is €400 per child, deposit of €100 to be paid at time of booking, the remainder of the fee is due at the start of the group.
Important note: Any child who has not attended Hairy Henry's for sessions before, must attend at least 1 one-to-one session beforehand for assessment of needs and in preparation for the group.
Please get in touch now for more information and book a place.